Just lately my skin hasn’t been quite itself. Dehydrated and dry (more than usual). Nothing seems to have fixed it.
I’ve tried a super-hydrating cream from Chanel, Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream and an old favourite; Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Oil. All of these amazing products just couldn’t quite seem to fix the problems I was having. At first my skin felt better, however after any of these had soaked into my skin, that dryness came back very quickly.
I was losing hope, that was until I came across Elemis’ Superfood Facial Oil at the local Spa.
I’d been wanting to get my hands on this for ages. A nourishing face oil packed with all kinds of goodness. I read the packaging and it seems almost that this is a detox for the skin while providing much needed nourishment at the same time.
Packed with a natural blend of highly concentrated plant based superfoods, Broccoli, Flax Seed and Daikon Radish.
Superfood Facial is heavenly and here’s why….
- After using twice a day for a week my skin had improved dramatically.
- Instead of using 3 or 4 drops as recommended I have been using around 6 drops both morning and night. I massage into the skin around an hour before I go to bed so the oil has enough time to soak into my skin and this works a treat. In the morning again I allow time for it to soak in before I apply makeup
- The texture of my skin has improved no end. It’s always been pretty good, however my complexion is now very smooth.
- The omega rich oils packed into this magic bottle have left my skin very nourished and soft.
- My skin feels less tight and for the days when I cannot be bothered to wear any base before leaving the house I feel confident enough to do so.
- My complexion looks healthy, radiant and blemish free. Using this twice a day literally makes my skin glow.
I really cannot recommend this product more. For anyone who has been suffering with dry or dehydrated skin this winter and needs a product to really pack a punch then look no further.
Elemis recommend this product as being suitable for all skin types, so everyone can get in on the action.
For further skincare oil products I recommend for dry skin this is a must read.